Care, Contact & Parenting Plans

Care, Contact & Parenting Plans

If you have a child and you and the mother/father are unmarried, you will need a legal and joint parenting plan that sets out all of the arrangements regarding the child, including care, contact and maintenance. Through mediation, let us help you put together a parenting plan which is in your child’s best interests, and which suits both parents.

Once the parenting plan has been finalised we will assist you to have it made an Order of Court, or
registered with the office of the Family Advocate.

Do you need assistance with Care, Contact & Parenting Plans?

Contact us!

    Sign me up for the newsletter!